[Live-demo] ZOO Project integration

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 02:25:17 PDT 2010

Gérald écrit:
> Hamish,it work fine for me, you would just right-click on a state
> feature to get it displayed in blue ... then once a feature was
> selected you can then use the simple geometry processes.
> sorry I made a mistake you should use left-click indeed ...

I am told that Zoo needs to have geoserver and openlayers installed as
well. On my custom test environment I don't have geoserver installed which
will explain why it doesn't work for me.

Can someone with the full 4.0rc VM please test it by 'sudo su' and running
~/gisvm/trunk/bin/install_zoo-project.sh, then as in the quickstart/wiki
tests ?

thanks,
Hamish