[Live-demo] Re: 3 days left to verify applications work on OSGeo-Live (only 3 apps tested out of 43)

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Thu Aug 5 21:14:48 PDT 2010

Hi Cameron,

It looks as though the project overview for MapGuide did not get converted to html.  I get a file not found error /usr/local/share/osgeolive-docs/doc/mapguide_overview.html.  Should I log a defect?  Who should I assign it to?

I tried to log into freenode but couldn't connect.  Probably a firewall issue or something.

Regards,
Trevor