[Live-demo] Categorising documentation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 06:52:05 PDT 2010

Hi Cameron;

This came up on IRC a couple of times; one thing that was confusing when following the quickstarts and test instructions was the Application > XXXXX category that a given application was slotted under.

Could we match the Application menu structure to the groups you defined on your page?

The other thing that would help is the naming of the short cuts, calling the short cut "Start GeoServer", "Start deegree" etc... results in the following presentation

Start deegree
Start GeoServer
Start ...
Stop deegree
Stop GeoServer
Stop ...

It would be helpful if we could rename these short cuts the other way around they would be grouped by applicaiton

deegree Start
deegree Stop
GeoServer Start
GeoServer Stop
..

And yes if this suggestion is too late for the 4.0 release that is fine.

Cheers,
Jody