[Live-demo] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] 1 week to test the OSGeo-Live DVD before we burn it

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 22:20:35 PDT 2010

> Massimo wrote:
> Hi added a new script inside the bin directory :
>  install_ossim2.sh
> it install a locally build version for ossim (last svn
> checkout) and fix a bug in imagelinker application
> (using qt3 instead of qt4)

some edits were needed; please retest (too big a DL for me)

* use /tmp/build_ossim
* gdal 1.7.0 req's ubuntugis
* sudo not needed, already running as root
* use --progress with wget for flat text output
* do not use wget -c with unversioned filenames (corrupts)
   use -N instead to go by timestamp instead of filesize,
   although with -O it's a no-op
* avoid verbose mode
* linewrap ..

cheers,