[Live-demo] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Atlas Styler glitches on OSGeo-Live

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 21:06:26 PDT 2010

I was able to try it again today using the much more simple
countries.shp file from the udig sample data set.

With this dataset the functionality of AtlasStyler can be shown. There
is still the screen position glitch ( you need to maximize the window
in order to see the titlebar).

So more detailed steps.
1. Start
2. maximize window
3. Add vector file (SHP)
4. Select home/user/data/udig-data/data-v1.2 folder
5. add timezone.shp

That is enough to confirm it installed correctly.

For the rest
6. add countries.shp (you will get a warning as there is no sld)
7. click on the wrench to bring up a menu, select "Style"
8. select colored quantities

Jody