[Live-demo] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] USB testing required today if we are to hand out OSGeo-Live on a USB at FOSS4G

Daniel Kastl daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Sat Aug 14 23:06:40 PDT 2010

My first bios settings for boot order failed, because I moved the "removable
device" up in the boot menu order, but surprisingly this wasn't my USB
stick.
The USB stick was listed under hard drives option, which showed a "+" and
contained a list of drives including the USB drive. I had to move it up to
be booted before the main HDD. Then it worked.

Daniel