[Live-demo] Geomajas overview on LiveDVD

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Aug 20 11:17:40 PDT 2010

On 08/20/2010 05:05 AM, Pieter De Graef wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have added an issue to the OSGeo issue tracker regarding the overview
> page. The description of the Geomajas project is outdated, and also the
> quickstart link is missing.
> I couldn't find the page in SVN so was unable to update this myself.
> Therefore I created an issue in trac.
>
> If someone could point me to the right location, that would be great.
>
> Thx,

The ticket you filed refers to v4rc6, the most recent build is v4rc9. We
have not posted the docs from inside that yet, but they can be seen if
you download the iso.

As for svn:
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/gisvm/trunk/doc/overview/geomajas_overview.rst\

http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/gisvm/trunk/doc/overview/overview.rst
Shows that the quickstart has been linked.