[Live-demo] qgis mapsever - screen snap?

Pirmin Kalberer pi_ml at sourcepole.com
Mon Aug 30 00:54:28 PDT 2010

Hi Jody,
The screenshot in the docs is from QGIS (desktop). But I prefer that to a real
screenshot (console running ps -ef) or an other viewer, like the Mapfish viewer
on the Live DVD. The map is rendered by the QGIS libs, which are the same for
QGIS (desktop) and QGIS mapserver.
Regards
Pirmin

Am Freitag, 27. August 2010, um 10.20:18 schrieb Jody Garnett:
> I am quickly pulling together presentation material - and enjoying all the
> great docs put together.
>
> The screen snap for QGIS mapserver appears to be of the desktop
> application? Can I assume the actual map being displayed is provided by
> qgis mapserver (or can I fake it and say it uses the same renderer)

Pirmin Kalberer
Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions
http://www.sourcepole.com