[Live-demo] osgeolive overview presentation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 17:25:11 PDT 2010

> Please recapitalize "gvSIG" name, I know the first lower case letter sucks
> (specially by grammar checking software) but, well it's the correct way to
> write it :-)

Thanks; I am now parinoid about both "deegree" and gvSig" and "uDig"
with respect to grammar checking software.

> Anyway my best congratulations for the slides, the presentation is
> incredible and I can imagine how tired you will be at the end of the 90
> minutes because I did something similar (with, by far, less products)
> sometime ago.

I am going to do a couple of dry runs. I am not sure I have enough for
90 mins; my goals for this presentation are FOSS4G intro and OSGeo
advocacy.

I am considering adding a section for the remaining OSGeo projects
(GDAL/OGR/FDO/GeoTools) strictly from an FOSS4G orientation aspect.

> This marketing material is pure gold!

Well just like any of these efforts the thanks go to the community on
the email list.
Jody