[Live-demo] Requesting comment on new translation status sheet

Javi Sanchez jsgisdev at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 05:06:17 PST 2010

> Could translators please look at "ExampleLang" and confirm that you
> are ok with the way the information is presented. If so, I will
> replace the spreadsheets es,de, ja,it,el,ro,pl with these sheets.
>
> Doc to review is here:
> https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlRFyY1XenjJdFRDbjFyWHg1MlNTRm10QXk0UWEzWlE&authkey=CPTB6uIE&hl=en_GB#gid=11

Hi Cameron,

New template sheet is Great! Now we can manage whenever a source file
has changed, and many more things, as I can see...

Go ahead with the replacement or Let me know if you need help with it,
particularly spanish one. And please, do not hesitate to give us details
about how to manage the new process, I've been out of the project for
weeks, but now I am trying to keep up to date.

Thks,

Javi.