[Live-demo] Spanish files temporarily ruined

Javi Sanchez jsgisdev at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 12:18:17 PST 2010

Hi,

I'm afraid I may have spoiled the svn existing Spanish files. I've found
out that since a recent commit all my previous spanish files have now
turned into English again, and other Spanish files, not translated by
me, seems to be  disappeared.

I've noticed this mess occurred at revision 5300.

The fact is that I reinstalled all my computer again, and this time I
decided to point directly the OmegT source files to the SVN English
version folder, and the OmegaT target files to be the SVN Spanish
folder, and no to do the translation on a copy aside. After translating
the next file and run  'Create Translated Documents' option I think I
replaced the existing documents into English version.

But, any way, I can fix it by hand in, thanks to my backcup, the
following days, not today. However, If anyone is interested in helping
me with this, and know how to turn back '/es'  folder files to version
previous to 5300, I would appreciate it and I would promise not to do
this again ;-).

Thanks,

Javi.