[Live-demo] Geomajas: missing '.sh'

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 00:36:57 PST 2010

Pieter De Graef wrote:
> I changed the main.sh file to fix this but found something curious.
>
> I opened the shell file in windows notepad, and saw readable text.
> Normally notepad uses different end of line characters, and so a shell
> script should normally be pretty unreadable. Doesn't this cause you any
> problems?

No problem. I regularly run over the repo with a Subversion propset
checking script whenever new files are being added. One thing it does
for text files is set the "svn:eol-style" tag to "native". So it even
works with notepad.exe. (ppssst- get TextPad or Notepad++)

Thus whenever you check out or check in that file to svn it gets adjusted
automatically, and you can use whatever tools or OS you like.

Hamish