[Live-demo] A folder for beta software

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio juan_lucas_dr at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 06:08:56 PST 2010

Hello,

Yes, I realized the GIS icons are scattered in various places in the apps menu (some are missing I think). That's why I proposed to concentrate on the beta packages which should be identified as such in some way.

BTW, which are the beta packages? Kosmo 2 and ugvsigmobile are described as beta in the Google doc, any others?

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdGIzd0VLLTBpQVJuNVlHMlBWSDhKLXc&hl=en

Hamish: that part of the script worked fine in yesterday's build? I mean, have you seen the new 'Applications/Science/Geoscience/GRASS GIS' menu item? (I can't see it in the click2try image).

Regards,
Juan Lucas