[Live-demo] Adding Geomajas to the Live DVD

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 11:08:38 PST 2010

Pieter,
I was very impressed with the quality of the Geomajas software when you
demonstrated it at the foss4g conference, and I think it very
appropriate for you to include it in the liveDVD.

Could you please update your details in the following spreadsheet:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdGIzd0VLLTBpQVJuNVlHMlBWSDhKLXc&hl=en_GB

Pieter De Graef wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have the same question as the people from Geopublisher. Would it be
> possible for the Geomajas project to add it's latest stable release to
> the Live DVD, before the feature freeze?
>
> I am sorry if this seems late, but I was not aware of this mailing
> list, and was only following the osgeo-discuss list.

Geospatial Systems Architect