[Live-demo] Adding Geomajas to the Live DVD

Judit Mays mays at lat-lon.de
Wed Jan 20 04:55:38 PST 2010

Hello Pieter,
have a look at this page, it should clear things up:
http://www.osgeo.org/osgeo_userid

This userid is what Cameron needs to have you added to the
SVN-committers list.

When this spread sheet was still in the OSGeo wiki, it had a note to
have it in alphabetical order. Don't know why it was moved to Google...

Cheers,
Judit

--
l a t / l o n  GmbH