[Live-demo] Adding Geomajas to the Live DVD

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 01:28:41 PST 2010

Thanks Pieter,

Until we get the click2try browser based LiveDVD development image up
and running, the process to test the LiveDVD is:

* Download the latest virtual machine (version 3.0alpha3). See details
at: http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/

If the above will take too much bandwidth, you can cheat by using an
ubuntu or xubuntu 9.10 distribution you have already, and this should be
sufficient to find most bugs.

* Run the image as a virtual machine
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Quick_Start#Arramagong_Live_Virtual_Machine

* log into the livedvd, user=user, pass=user, cd to the livedvd svn
directory, update it, and then execute the script:

 cd /home/user/gisvm/bin/
 svn update
 ./build_geomajas.sh