[Live-demo] Adding Geomajas to the Live DVD

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Jan 21 03:09:06 PST 2010

The torrent is the previous stable version 2.0.
You'll want to test on the latest alpha which uses a newer version of
ubuntu.

Scroll part way down on the download page to "Bleeding Edge unstable
releases Arramagong GISVM and LiveDVD - 3.0-alpha3"
#  arramagong-3.0-alpha3.7z.0
(1.5G) md5sum: 9913a2b205b1536e4bec1a3cf7a29d97
# arramagong-3.0-alpha3.7z.1
(1.5G) md5sum: 602006dc21f4e5c00e872403b2dc803c
# arramagong-3.0-alpha3.7z.2

The file is split in 3 parts due to a limitation on the server but it's
easy to put them back together using the cat command (There's an example
on the page.

I'll try and get to testing your script later today when I work on some
other ones.