[Live-demo] Local references in *_description.html OK?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 13:59:24 PST 2010

Stefan,
We don't have guidelines on this yet, but I suggest that it would be
better not to reference other descriptions.

These build scripts are expected to be used for more than just the
LiveDVD in future, and people may wish to use a build script by itself.
So it would be good if your docs are not dependant on another
application docs.