[Live-demo] IRC meeting: Planning session for the liveDVD

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 01:34:39 PST 2010

I suggest that us liveDVD packagers get online in the same timeslot and
prioritise what we wish to address in this upcoming LiveDVD release.

I suggest we use the following timeslot (in a couple of days):
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2010&month=1&day=27&hour=19&min=0&sec=0&p1=137&p2=22&p3=240&p4=215

Los Angeles <http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=137> (U.S.A.
- California) 	Wednesday, 27 January 2010 at 11:00:00 AM 	UTC-8 hours
PST <http://timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/na/pst.html>
Auckland <http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=22> (New
Zealand) 	Thursday, 28 January 2010 at 8:00:00 AM 	UTC+13 hours
Sydney <http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=240> (Australia -
New South Wales) 	Thursday, 28 January 2010 at 6:00:00 AM 	UTC+11 hours
EDT <http://timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/au/edt.html>
Rome <http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=215> (Italy)
Wednesday, 27 January 2010 at 8:00:00 PM 	UTC+1 hour CET
<http://timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/eu/cet.html>

Meeting location: irc://freenode.net#foss4g
Agenda started at: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Meeting_Minutes

Can everyone interested in attending this meeting please:
1. Reply indicating your interest and whether you can make it or not.
2. Please note alternative times when you are available, (especially if
you can't make this slot). I can meet most timeslots from 6am-9:30pm
Sydney time.

Geospatial Systems Architect