[Live-demo] Torrent Status update

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 23:48:50 PST 2010

I've just checked the md5sum files on the 3.0alpha3 release, and have
discovered that it didn't download to the osgeo server completely.
Unfortunately I downloaded just before I went on holidays, and the
forgot to check that the download was complete. I'm very sorry about
that. I'll make sure I check next time.

I've started a new download, and expect the files to be available within
24 hours. Please stay tuned.

Alex Mandel wrote:
> My client shows that 5 seeds are currently available. I would however
> recommend downloading the iso parts as it will probably be faster at
> this point.
>
> Also note we are working on a new version which will be out in about 6
> weeks at which point the current torrent will probably be taken offline.
>
> Thanks,
> Alex
>
> maning sambale wrote:
>
>> I can't complete the download for two days now (0 peers).  Can someone provide
>>  seeding?  I will help keep mine running to seed others once I
>> complete mine.  Thanks!
>>

>> On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 5:16 PM, Ricardo Pinho <rpinho_eng at yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Alex,
>>>
>>> I've just put one server downloading and seeding the torrent.
>>> Hope that will help to increase the iso availability...
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Ricardo Pinho

>>> Alex