[Live-demo] sorting icons

Judit Mays mays at lat-lon.de
Thu Jul 8 05:43:14 PDT 2010

Maybe, sorting with start/stop is not very user friendly as the user
needs to click/navigate through three sub-menus to find out which server
applications there are.

An alternative could be:

Servers
|_ deegree
   |_ start
   |_ start
|_ geoserver
   |_ start
   |_ start
|_ geonetwork
   |_ start
   |_ start
|_ geomajas
   |_ start
   |_ start
|_ mapserver
   |_ start
   |_ start
|_ mapnik
   |_ start
   |_ start
|_ mapguide
   |_ start
   |_ start
|_ 52n
   |_ start
   |_ start
|_ ...
   |_ start
   |_ start

maybe someone else will come up with a more sophisticated solution?

Greetings,
Judit