[Live-demo] images in project_description.html ?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 14:11:37 PDT 2010

Johan,
We are deprecating the "Project Description" which has no images, and
replacing with a 1 page "Application Overview" which has room for a logo
and one (possibly 2) screenshots.
See previous email and
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Artefacts#Application_Overview
and
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Add_Project#Application_Overview

We will also have an optional Application Quick Start which I'm hoping
to see most applications write. I expect that you can adjust the
overview doc you reference below into a Quick Start page.
There is an early version of the Quick Start here:
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/gisvm/trunk/doc/udig/

(you can see the results by typing "make html" in the above directory)