[Live-demo] act now and collect the entire osgeo set for just one low low price

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 01:33:02 PDT 2010

Hi,

fyi I just had a look through all OSGeo projects. We almost have them all!

still missing: (or perhaps missed?)
* MapBuilder
* GeoTools
* Much of the MetaCRS mix

not formally installed, but brought in by others so could use with some
docs to promote them anyway:
* OpenLayers
* FDO (by MapGuide)
* GEOS
* GDAL/OGR
* PROJ.4 [part of MetaCRS]

there but missing docs: (added)
* MapFish
  --their homepage is built with sphinx & reST, so I just copied over
the reST sources, someone from their team really needs to check it over,
adapt stuff from old description.{html|odt} files, update if needed, etc.,
and supply both a screenshot and copy in all the quickstart screenshots
(I only copied the text so far but left the links).

getting there,
Hamish