[Live-demo] Still add some demo data?

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 04:56:51 PDT 2010

In that case maybe some raster data should be added to the mix: the
only raster which is available now is an already rendered image, which
is not very useful if you want to show some raster processing
capabilities.

Perhaps too late for this edition, but later the global elevation
could be added. This and some other global raster datasets can be
downloaded from this site (we should check license etc.. though)
http://www.worldclim.org/current

Anyway for the time being I've kept my example using our own dataset.