[Live-demo] Still add some demo data?

Massimo Di Stefano massimodisasha at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 13:04:40 PDT 2010

Hi All

about raster data, look at the ossim script it already
download 3 band landsat images and the srtm data (90m)
the zone i choose is spain/barcelona

i guess this data should be easy reusable by other application.

p.s.
apologize me for the complete absence from the list (i know there is a lot of work to do)
i had to defend my master degree thesis the last week
... i'm back :-) to help a bit for what i can