[Live-demo] Still add some demo data?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 18:18:29 PDT 2010

We actually had shortlisted the requirement for a DEM as part of the
demo dataset; so it may not be too late (it is hard to demo raster
symbolization for example without a DEM).

The mandate for http://www.naturalearthdata.com/ is about making
pretty pictures with high quality data; so they really do not provide
a DEM
(http://www.naturalearthdata.com/downloads/50m-raster-data/)

Jody