[Live-demo] Help Icon on the Desktop

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 18:45:16 PDT 2010

Brian wrote:
>  another minor change..
> the HELP Icon on the desktop is set to the Arramagong Icon

yes, I left that there on purpose as IMO the road sign makes a
good beacon among the clutter of a desktop.

It had been my intention to keep it. (It doesn't matter what's
on it, and you can't make it out anyway.)

> where is this set?
> it appears that on line 216 in   install_main_docs.sh

(I see that you have found it and now changed it)

> I hunted around a bit, I like the icon at
> /usr/share/icons/oxygen/32x32/categories/system-help.png

(a white "?" inside a blue circle)

> I'll check in the change - can adjust as necessary

my vote would be to keep the road sign, but I'm happy to go
along with whatever the group as a whole prefers.

regards,
Hamish