[Live-demo] 4.0 rc5 build

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 17:29:41 PDT 2010

Astrid wrote:
> I removed the Mapbender Icon from the deskop and moved it
> to Navigation and Maps.
>
> I did this directly in the install_mapbender.sh
>
> I have another question about the menu:
> Mapbender only shows up in Applications - Education
>
> It does not show up at Applications - Other (Andere in german), where all
> the other applications show up. Do you know what I made wrong. Is there
> another file where I should handle this?

projects should just dump a copy of the *.desktop file(s) on the Desktop,
the menus are built from there. fixed in svn.

Alex:

I'm very close with that, just have to make one more edit in the ubufox
config file. currently it uses our URL as the prefix not the whole
thing.

could you add the keyboard lang launcher and send me the config file for
it from ~/.config/xfce4/panel/ ?

I don't think clicking "save state on logout" does the trick, it's deeper
than that. but give it a try, maybe it helps. creating a new user should
also do it for that new user.

Hamish