[Live-demo] libraries shouldn't be publicly visible on OSGeo-Live

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 17:31:13 PDT 2010

Hamish,
I don't think we should be including libraries on the OSGeo-Live
Overview disk (although we can include them in our repository and
include in the resulting OSGeo list of documentation).

My reason is that we are targeting users, not programmers on the Live
DVD, and adding projects will just water down and confuse uses.

(Programmers won't need the DVD as they will be more likely to download
applications of interest from the internet).