[Live-demo] pgrouting converter fail

Daniel Kastl daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Sat Jul 31 21:04:14 PDT 2010

Hi Brian,

I think I tried almost every combination already in the last RC's.

"sudo -u user osm2pgrouting ..." didn't work on the VM either, but just
"osm2pgrouting ... " worked there, so I thought it's OK.
Now I changed it to change the user, then run the command and exit the user
again then, but I can't test it well, because I couldn't get the VM build
here on my environment.

Daniel