[Live-demo] VMWare remote access (Solved?)

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Jun 8 14:19:05 PDT 2010

After a brief discussion with Cameron we tossed around the ideas of
testing Virt-Manager(on top of kvm uses vnc) and VBoxHeadless(Virtualbox
on a server which uses RDP) as other possible ways of creating test VMs
that multiple people can connect to over the web for testing purposes.

If anyone has done this or knows some more about these that would be great.

Docs for VBoxHeadless and VRDP http://www.virtualbox.org/manual/ch07.html