[Live-demo] OSGeo Live logo ideas

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Jun 8 19:45:03 PDT 2010

What do people think of this banner for the website:
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/website/images/banner.png

I searched for a while to find a font for the live part, not sure if I
like this or the previous more formal Serif font, as pointed out mixing
is frowned upon. This is Comic San, bold and italic.

Teetering on black or white background behind the banner for the site.