[Live-demo] Schedule

Massimo Di Stefano massimodisasha at yahoo.it
Wed Jun 9 12:37:30 PDT 2010

Guys,

I'm really busy with my thesi, i will be finally graduated the 14 july ... apologize me, but  i'm not having the time to test the live build process until that date.
as i can see from the last build log, there are problems in Qgis (it has no python support)
and there is not package for ossim on ubuntu 10.x
(i'm not able to package it, bacouse i have not experience in packaging) at least i can build from source:-/ .. but this will require more VM resource and space, hence i suppose is not an option for us

Pirimin_k ( nick on irc), can you provide a new ubuntu package?if yes, i suggest to use the same svn revision you used for the 9.04 package(beacouse imagelinker has a bug in the recent svn, i'll kep you aware if the bug will be fixed soon)
i'll try to follow you for what i can.

thanks!

Massimo.