[Live-demo] MapGuide on LiveDVD

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Mon Jun 14 16:35:41 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I have a LiveDVD install script ready for MapGuide.  The script has been tested on XUbuntu 10.04.  The desktop icons, startup scripts,  and project documentation have not been completed yet.  MapGuide is a fairly large install with all of its components so it may be useful to get it on the DVD for sizing purposes.  I should have preliminary icons, scripts, and documentation next week.

Do I simply commit the script to livedvd/gisvm/trunk/bin?  This is my first submission to the LiveDVD so I may need commit rights, assuming that is the proper procedure.

Thanks!
Trevor Wekel