[Live-demo] Which version of GeoNetwork on the OSGeoLive dvd?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Wed Jun 23 13:59:49 PDT 2010

Jeroen, Simon,

You mentioned that you plan to present version 2.6 of GeoNetwork at
foss4g, but that it won't be ready until 15 August. As OSGeoLive goes
into UAT on 2 August, I suggest one of the following (in order of my
preference):

1. Adjust your 2.6 release forward to 1 August.

2. Distribute 2.6, final release candidate on the DVD.

3. Bundle the latest stable version, 2.4.3 on the DVD, then burn your
ownversion of the DVD a few weeks later with a more recent GeoNetwork on
it. (I can help you with the build process)

Geospatial Director