[Live-demo] deegree updated to 2.3 for OSGeo LiveDVD

Johannes Wilden wilden at lat-lon.de
Fri Jun 25 01:43:56 PDT 2010

Hello list,
I am happy to say that we just finished updating deegree from 2.2 to 2.3
for the annual LiveDVD. Some restructuring and data optimisation made it
possible to save a huge amount of the required disk space.
Still, we did not finish our final testing yet, but we are optimistic to
have that done within a few days.
Right now I am copying the data on our webserver, so in about 30 minutes
the install script will be ready for testing.

Kind regards,
Johannes Wilden
--
l a t / l o n  GmbH
Aennchenstrasse 19                 53177 Bonn, Germany