[Live-demo] Re: QGIS mapserver on foss4g liveDVD

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio juan_lucas_dr at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 04:45:06 PDT 2010

Hello, Marco, Pirmin:

In the latest log file I have seen, the beta menu is not created (there's an error message) because the Xubuntu menu configuration has changed from 9.10 to 10.04, so as Cameron says, we should add our sh scripts among the non-beta sh scripts.

Regards,
Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
http://gvsigmobileonopenmoko.wordpress.com
http://tellusproject.blogspot.com