[Live-demo] Re: Mapserver on the OSGeo Live DVD

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 13:23:17 PDT 2010

On 01/07/10 01:56, Alan Boudreault wrote:
> Hi Cameron,
>
> I've updated the mapserver install script, demo stuff and html documentation.
> It's committed in SVN. Unfortunately, I have been forced to remove the gmap
> demo from the livedvd, since it is not yet compatible with php 5.3. It should
> be back in the next version. SpreadSheet updated, testing procedure too.
>
> regards,
> Alan

Thanks Alan,
Next step is to ask you to test that mapserver works as expected in the
next release with you fixes, which should be early next week.

And at that time I'll also be asking projects to provide Quickstart and
Project Overview documentation according to a template we are working on.

Geospatial Director