[Live-demo] Application Quick Start - RST or docbook?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 05:42:18 PDT 2010

Project champions,

I notice that a number of projects have been using sphynx/RST wiki
format to store their documentation.

Would people prefer to use docbook or RST as the source format for
creating the "Application Overview" and "Quickstart" documentation for
each project?

Attached is a template for the quickstart in Open Office format, and
also the Project Overview.

If there is a desire to use RST as the documentation format, I'd be keen
to have some advice on how to build the RST template docs, and styling
for the output.
Even better would be if someone has templates already which we can make
use of.