[Live-demo] LiveDVD Quality through defining and running a test plan

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 11:30:30 PST 2010

Live DVD project owners,

We want to systematically focus on quality of products on the LiveDVD,
and one key part to ensure this is to put in place a "Test Plan" which
defines all the test steps to run to ensure that an application is
working effectively.

We then need to track that all tests have been run, by updating the
"test results".

So could everyone please:
Right now: Update the test steps for your project
Next week: Ensure someone runs these steps next week after we release
version 3.0rc3

A template is available here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Testing#template
Deegree have written an excellent set of steps here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Testing#deegree

Geospatial Systems Architect