[Live-demo] FW: IRC meeting to discuss RC3 and final releases of the liveDVD

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 19:20:38 PST 2010

To add to Gaby's suggestion.
I'm aware that some projects already have comprehensive documentation,
probably available via PDF.

I suspect it would be appropriate to provide a section in our
description documentation template like:

* Further Information
** Detailed user documentation about this project is available at: ...
** Detailed developer documentation can be found at ...
** ...