[Live-demo] Documentation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 04:16:19 PST 2010

I've gone through and fixed the .odt docs again (had formatting errors
on most).
The CSS formatting is still really bad, but we have enough content for
Alex to start the 3.0rc3 build in 8 hours or so.

Hamish, you have raised points in an email which I'd like to address in
more detail that I can address before I go to bed tonight.