[Live-demo] 3.0 rc3 update

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 03:20:59 PST 2010

Alex Mandel wrote:
> We actually can get rid of those sed statements if we put togther a bash
> section that gets the list of *description.html and the loops over that
> list adding pre.html before and post.html after.
>
> I think Cameron was short on time to figure out how to do it.

Yes Alex, using sed to insert pre.html and post.html was a hack.
The problem is that pre.html requires links to the main pages, and some
pages are one level deep and others or two, so relative links get mixed up.
I'm sure we can fix this up at some point, but it will be a bit of
fiddling, probably moving files into different directories.