[Live-demo] Documentation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 12:05:27 PST 2010

The conversion process uses abiword, so I suggest you do steps below for
one package, with either Open Office or AbiWord, then try the conversion
process with abiword and verify it works, then repeat for the rest of
the docs with a problem. You can test using the following:

abiword --to x.html ossim_description.odt