[Live-demo] OpenJump doesn't have description docs on the LiveDVD

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 12:17:45 PST 2010

Landon,
We are on target to build our release of the LiveDVD this coming
weekend, and testing has identified that we don't have a description doc
for the OpenJump project. (Instead it references the OpenJump home page).

The reason we have descriptions on the DVD is that we expect that many
people will run the DVD when not connected to the internet.

Would it be possible for you to please create a description doc by
Saturday 13 March as per:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Build#Writing_docs

Note that the link in the definition doc needs to be updated to
reference the on DVD doc.

Cutting and pasting from your OpenJump home page would be appropriate.