[Live-demo] Suggestions for Spatialite install script

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 13:59:10 PST 2010

Pirmin,
I notice that the spatialite install script creates a symbolic link from
the home directory to the spatialite data directory.

We already have a link in the home directory to the data directory
(which contains all the project data directories).

Therefore I suggest that we remove the spatialite symbolic link.
Will that cause any issues with the spatialite package?

If not, could you please update the install_spatialite.sh script.
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/gisvm/trunk/bin/install_spatialite.sh

Geospatial Systems Architect