[Live-demo] Mapnik intro page out of date

Dane Springmeyer blake at hailmail.net
Thu Mar 11 16:38:21 PST 2010

Okay, I've updated the page, but I failed to get all the hyperlinks
working in the open office format. I've never used  oo document
editor, so its likely a simple thing, but whole paragraphs are blue as
if they are links and I can't see how to revert that.

But, anyway the out of date info that Brian caught (thanks!) has been
fixed.

Cheers,

Dane