[Live-demo] Re: [OSGeo] #537: Documentation not up-to-date

Judit Mays mays at lat-lon.de
Fri Mar 12 00:06:14 PST 2010

OSGeo schrieb:
> #537: Documentation not up-to-date
> -----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
>   Reporter:  pka       |       Owner:  live-demo at lists.osgeo.org
>       Type:  defect    |      Status:  closed
> Resolution:  fixed     |    Keywords:  3.0
> -----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
> Comment (by jmays):
>
>  Replying to [comment:6 hamish]:
>  >
>  > ps- if someone could explain to me how to fix the hyperlinks in
>  grass_description.odt I'd appreciate it. The ones in the .html version in
>  svn are correct.
>  >

>  I applied the necessary changes for links in grass documentation in r3364.

How to change the link target:

1. right click on the link to adjust
2. from mouse menu choose the appropriate hyperlink entry (probably at
the bottom of the list)
It should be something like "edit hyperlink" (can't tell for sure as I
am using a German OpenOffice version)
3. in the opening window you may change the Path for the hyperlink (as
well as the text representation, but that was ok)
After correcting the link, hit something like "apply changes".
4. Then you may scroll through the document right to the next link
location, hit the link with the mouse and the small link-editing-window
should refresh to the new link. This way you don't need to go through
steps 1 and 2 again.

Greetings,
Judit