[Live-demo] Re: Verify GeoKettle works on the LiveDVD

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 13:33:03 PST 2010

Brian, Etienne,
I've tested on 3.0rc4 and the steps seem ok now. (I've adjusted the
formatting slightly but not the content).

Etienne,
I do get warnings that are not mentioned in the steps:
"There are no steps that are doing any previewing ..."
"Sorry, during preview we found no rows here can be displayed for this
step" (English in this message could be improved).

I assume these are normal?
If so, could you please mention these in the test steps.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Testing#geokettle