[Live-demo] 3.0 rc5

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Mar 16 01:01:04 PDT 2010

Alex Mandel wrote:
> The vm and logs are up in the usual place, iso is still building and
> will be posted when it's ready and I'm awake.
> Panel menu and tools were turned on by hand.
>
> Still trying to figure out why someone in Russia downloaded 72 copies
> plus of rc4 from what appears to be windows 98 machines with IE5, anyone
> know if that it legitimate or if I should be moving to block some excess
> traffic.
>
> Thanks,
> Alex

ISO is now up too, haven't had a chance to test it yet though.
http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/3.0-rc5/
(Can someone update the homepage, time to crash here)

Hamish maybe for the usb we will make an iso version minus the win/mac
installers? I think in 4.0 we can improve the build process to make this
easier.